Yes, it really does work.
The Aerobie Orbiter has what we call High Five performance. It’s a boomerang that’s so easy to use, the most tiring part will be all the high fives it causes.
- High performance boomerang flies about a 90-foot (28-meter) diameter circle and then it really does come back
- Rubber edges for secure throwing grip and soft catches
- Bright colors make it easier to see
- Triangle shape makes it easier to catch
- Recommended for ages 13 and up
- How to throw
- How to tune
How to throw
Release by spinning the OrbiterTM off your forefinger at eye level with 30 degrees of right lean. Aim for the ground 100 feet ahead.
How to tune
Optimal tip bends should be set 1/8″ higher than the sides.
Everybody knows boomerangs are fun, but until now, they’ve been almost impossible to use. With the power of advanced aerodynamic engineering, we have finally been able to close the infamous boomerang impossiblity gap. The Aerobie orbiter delivers the exciting amazement and amazing excitement of a boomerang, with the easy-to-throw-ability that actually makes things fun.